05 June, 2008

Complete the excercises using Microsoft Word and Excel

Word has been useful to me in the past (writing my final thesis I've learnt how to use it), so the exercises for Word were simple and I didn't have many problems, even if, I have to admit, I'm still quite slow. We had to use the software to "Tracking Changes" and to "Mail Merge". I didn't know how to do the Mail Merge part so I used the Word help function and I found out how to use that.

Even if the tasks for Excel were basic, I have never had to use it before, so I was a little confuse and I found the excercises hard to figure out. Typing into cells and working graphs was not so difficult in the end, but I didn't even try the advanced tasks. I understand that this software can be very useful, but at present I'm not motivated to learn how to use it.

No comments: